Online Store Coming Soon!
CDL Driver (Commercial Drivers License Driver)
Competitive pay and benefits - Majority of work is local deliveries - All loads are non-hazardous - Normal working business hours
· Safely operate a heavy or tractor-trailer truck
· Load and unload building supplies at residential and commercial job sites
· Properly track and document activity log
· Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
· Inspect truck before and after trip
· Previous experience in truck driving or other related fields (minimum 1 year)
· Commercial driver's license
· Clean driving record – Accident History
· Alcohol and Controlled Substance Testing Records
· Ability to handle physical workload
· Strong work ethic
· Resume and references required
Please apply in-person with resume at City Lumber & Wholesale.